Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Leftovers

Gosh, it's been so long since I blogged and since I took these pictures, I feel like I'm serving leftovers because none of this stuff happened today. What with my new past-time of yelling at old people and all, I just don't have time for my other stuff. I don't really yell at old people (much), it just seems like Uncle Ernie is testing my limits lately. I could use a prayer or two for that. Thanks!

I don't remember if I told y'all but we've moved him over to the nursing side of Arlington Villa. He and Aunt Betty are in the same room and she loves it. The last two or three times I've been over there, when I walk into the room I'm hearing her say to him "Ernie, I love you". It just makes me melt. Everyone over on that side says she looks better and that this is great for her.

OK, on to the picutres...

Sadie's new hobby is dressing anything that moves. Cats BEWARE!

This is Anna at Madeline's birthday party eating some cake.
There's a bridge I go over every morning and sometimes you can see the most beautiful sunrises from there. I finally remembered to take my camera and this is what I saw yesterday morning. This morning was a whole 'nother story. It started sleeting while we were doing traffic duty and then when I left Wal-Mart it was snowing! I had no idea this stuff was coming. I also have no time to watch the news.
And one day this week we had a visitor. I stress VISITOR! As cute as this cat is her brother is even cuter. Stockier and with more brown around the neck and maybe a tad fluffier. This one's name is "milkshake". Don't ask why, I don't know.

No comments: