Saturday, January 06, 2007

A letterboxin' day

First, we'll start off with yesterday's fun. Here's a video of Anna feeding herself. And for those of you who can't get the video, don't worry, it's not that cute.



Today, we went letterboxing. Actually, we went geocaching since we've found all but 3 letterboxes in Arlington. We'll go find those with Jessica and the girls, I'm sure.

This is a picture of a geocache we've looked for twice already, - an aside here- our washing machine just spat about 3 gallons of water all over the laundry room/kitchen. My floor never looked so clean! Just happened, so I thought I'd share. OK -

Anyway...We've looked for this geocache twice already and today we finally found it! I told Madeline where to look and lo and behold, there it was. I was VERY excited.

This is Madeline not too happy about showing off the find.

It is by a statue that is in plain sight. This is one of my favorite statues in Arlington. And this is Sadie taking a picture of Madeline with the "cache" and I guess Anna is giving directions.
Then we went huntin' in the woods for them. Aaaahhh, success.

Anna, all nice and clean for going to church tomorrow.

No comments: