Saturday, January 20, 2007

Rainy, yucky Saturday

Yesterday, when I was making Anna's room ready for my mom to come spend the weekend, Anna decided she liked the big bed. My mom was coming so she could go to Madeline's birthday party. I love that she lives close enough to do that. Yea Mom!
Sadie dressed Anna in her dance tutu. I'm thinking Anna didn't care for it too much.
In this picture, she looks like she's been up since 2 am doesn't she? Oh yes, she thought 2 am was a good time to get up. I think she finally conked out again about 4 (Conrad stayed up with her). I didn't sleep much either, I kept hearing her and then Madeline would wake up every now and again...llllooooonnnnnngggggg night.
This is my lap when I'm sitting on the couch. Love that Rosie, he keeps me warm!
Anna looks drunk on power.
Oh, I'm sorry, did you think you would be seeing pictures of Madeline's birthday party and the fun and merriment therein? Oooohhhh, well, Madeline took a page from her big sister's book and woke up with a 102.5 fever this morning. So once again we are rescheduling a birthday party. I think next year we will have quiet celebrations at home.

No comments: