Saturday, July 28, 2007

trading spaces

I'm sure most of you heard about the explosion in Dallas this week. We happened to go by the place where the gas company once stood. Here are the pictures.


Can you believe the distruction? I was amazed.

Conrad and I got to go on a date this afternoon. Thank you, Anita and Paul for taking the children so we could enjoy each other's company. We went to see "Sweet Charity". It was a cute musical starring Paige Davis. Know that name but can't figure out why? She used to be the host of Trading Spaces on TLC. She is great on stage! Bigger than life.

My darling husband allowed me to wait outside the stage door for her, on the hopes that I could get a picture with her. Hmmmm....here's the stage door...



And...here I am with her! She's teensy weensy in real life! But what a nice person she seemed to be.
All in all, a very nice day. Except now I have one major headache and I'm now going to bed.

No comments: