Thursday, May 24, 2007

End of year stuff

Kindergarten had their award ceremony today. Madeline is on the superior honor roll, she got excellence in acheivement, most improved and best helper in Mrs. Marshall's class awards. I'm so proud of her.
Madeline and the ab fab teacher Mrs. Marshall.

After the awards, Anna and I went home and Anna took a bit of a nap, then we went and had lunch with Conrad at work. They were smokin' brisket up there and when they do that they also cook hamburgers. Yummy!

Then my friend called and said they were going to Pappasitos, and I asked if I could join them since I had some time to kill before I had to go pick up the girls. They ordered Anna some mini-corn dogs. I don't know if any actually got in her tummy but she sure enjoyed dipping them in the ketchup.


She had ketchup all over her when she got done.

Then it was off to pick up the girls and take them to Sadie's end-of-year party at the Skatium. I don't know why I don't have a picture of Sadie skating, since it's her party, but I do have this one of Madeline skating with Kolton. They're just so darned cute!

No comments: