Saturday, May 12, 2007

Mother's Day Tea Part 2

Well, it turns out, when Anna knocked my camera to the floor, she merely knocked the memory card out of it's place so all the pictures I had were still on there when I saw that the card was out a little this morning. Awesome!
Here are what the tables looked like. And that plant in the middle? I got to take it home. They drew names and Madeline's was drawn first and so I, her mom, got the plant. How wonderful!

This is the wonderful Mrs. Marshall (Madeline's teacher). Her pink shirt says "You can't scare me, I'm a teacher". I loved it.
This is another mom taking a picture of me taking a picture of her. I guess you probably figured that out, though.
Today must be clean up day. Madeline swept the driveway and the sidewalk.
Sadie trimmed the bushes.
And Anna just rubbed her belly.

To all you mothers out there. Have a wonderful Mother's Day. And to Mumsey, I love you! And to Auntie B. I love you, too!



No comments: