Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Incoming!...Falling out!

As I said yesterday, I put the kittens outside, for their own safety. They've figured out how to get back in (which is how their mother got in here in the first place).
Figuring out how their sibling got in, that's her/him in the bottom of the picture. One minute he was there, the next he was gone...

There's a breech in the castle wall! Kittens are pouring in!
Anna walked by me while I was doing this blog and I saw this.

I grabbed the camera and went to where she had gone and said "Anna, turn around". And she did, but too quickly. So I told her to do it again and she just turned a little and looked behind her as if to try to figure out what had mom all excited. Finally she turned around and I got to snap the newest "crack" picture.



To read a heartwarming story about Kaitlyn Wade's supporters (who happen to be a bunch of 12 year old boys) click here.

No comments: