Tuesday, June 06, 2006

1st Grade program

ACA had it's first annual 1st grade ocean themed program today followed by a luau end of year party. A great time was had by all.

This is Sadie's probe (it's a report on clams - I don't know why they call it a probe but they do). They had all the probes set out and it really added to the "oceanny" feeling of the day. These kids (and parents, I'm sure) are really creative, some of the fish/sea creatures were really cute.
This is Sadie coming in in her mask and snorkle. She's the one with a white shirt under her tank. Aren't these shirts cute? They tye-dyed them last week.
This is the whole class in their masks and snorkles.
Sadie and Miss Susan "hula" dancing.

This is the 2 dozen cupcakes I brought. Isn't it cute? I'm so good!

Just 2 more days to go. I think it's one full day and one day that lasts a couple of hours. woohoo!!!!

No comments: