Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The big pitcher, part deux

Last night was just so much fun and I can only post 5 pics at a time so I thought I'd give it another day.
I'm thinkin' they had a good time. Or...well, I can't come up with anything else. How about this... Don't they look like angels---yeah, they're asleep.
Father Joe amongst his "peeps" or his flock. Which ever you prefer.
Anna with Ann's (the pianist at MBS) mom, Lorraine. Anna really liked her. Anna had her first taste of sprite on this momentous occasion. When we got home, I put her in her high chair and she had a tremendous amount of energy and it's only just now kickin' in why.
The new bishop! Bishop Kevin came to the game. He's the one in standing wearing black - not the one with khaki pants on - the one to the right of him. This is as close as I got. He left and came back a few minutes later with a Ranger hat on. It can only help the Rangers to have the Bishop on their side. (I think)

No comments: