Thursday, June 08, 2006

School's Out!

This is Sadie gettin her "amazing student" award. I took pics of her getting all of her awards except the "good athelete" award because I was caught completely off-guard by that one. She's on the A-B honor roll and she got a citizenship award . I'm so proud.
This is her desk. Last time she'll sit there!!!!
Anna, taking her nap after the awards ceremony. I thought it was funny that her legs were sticking out. She seemed happy and asleep (that's the key word, asleep).
The future of ACA.
School is out!!!!! I'm so excited. I've told the girls they can stay up as long as they want tonight. We're going to have a neighborhood flashlight tag party and order pizza and they want to roast marshmallows and who knows what else. Should be fun. At least we all get to sleep late in the morning. Woohoo!

No comments: