Saturday, June 17, 2006

What did you get your mother?

This is what I got my mother for Mother's Day. OK, I'm a month late. But it's something she wanted as opposed to something I wanted her to have and she kept just because I gave it to her. Sister, what did you give Mumsey? (that was for Pamela)

Anyway, it's useful not only in the fact that she will be able to listen to the radio while walking which will prolong her life. But, and I don't know if you can read it, in the yellow banners at the top right and left underneath the radio it says that it comes with a free walking guide.

I guess that's just in case you've forgotten how to do it, this will get you right back in the groove of it. Now she doesn't have to ask a perfect stranger, she can just read up on it. See how much I love my Mumsey?

No comments: