Wednesday, June 07, 2006

funny things

There are no pictures tonight. I'm doing good just being here today. It's been one of those days. However, I do have a funny story about Madeline that happened the other day.

We were sitting outside, my neighbor and I, and the kids were playing about as kids will do. Madeline comes up to me and says "I'm going to get wet, ok?" Since she is in shorts and a shirt I ask her if she wants to change her clothes, maybe put on a bathing suit? She says she doesn't want to and I'm OK with that (I pick my battles and wet clothes just isn't one of them). Since I see no sprinklers or slip-n-slides or pools out I ask her where she's going to get wet? She replies in her most "I-can't-believe-you-are-asking-me-this-question-duh" tone "all over my body"! My neighbor and I laughed for a good long time over that one.

Here's a link that my Aunt Janis sent, I don't understand how it works but, then again, I don't think I'm supposed to.

http://digicc.com/fido/

I hope you enjoy.

No comments: