Saturday, June 24, 2006

Wheeeee!

Please keep your hands and feet in the vehicle at all times.
Rides at Six Flags should be so safe. Just look at the safety belt Madeline has created out of "noodle" used at the pool. She's a creative one. Safety first.
"Yeah, the ride's over!!!!" "And I survived, thanks to Madeline's safety belt!"
This is what I got to do today. Go see "Les Miserables". Boy, those poor people's lives were miserable. That Jean ValJean could flat sing. When he sings "Bring Him Home" it was BEAUTIFUL. I don't think I've ever heard that much applause for that long in the middle of a play/musical ever. He deserved it. What a treat. Thank you, Uncle Ernie. Just another cute pic of Anna and Mads. I thought the look on Anna's face was priceless. "What am I doing in this car with this maniac?"

No comments: